Our counseling practice is in network with BCBS (some of their plans) and out of network with other insurance companies. Whether you are an in network or out of network client we file all paper work to your insurance company on your behalf to make the process of therapy as easy as possible for you. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure they have psychotherapy insurance coverage prior to meeting with a therapist. When contacting your insurance company here are the questions that you should ask:
- Do I have psychotherapy coverage?
- Is my plan accepted by NC Center for Resiliency, PLLC?
- How many sessions do I have per year on my insurance plan?
- Is there a deductible that needs to be met prior to me paying my co pay/co insurance?
- What is my co pay/co insurance?
- Do I need a referral from a physician for psychotherapy?
NC Center for Resiliency accepts the following in-network BCBS plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC – Look up to see if NCCR is in network with your BCBS insurance plan here.
- Blue Advantage
- Blue Care
- Blue Home with UNC Health Alliance
- Blue Options
- Blue Select
- Blue Value/Blue Value with UNC HA
- Classic Blue
- North Carolina State Health Plan
$140 for 45-50 minute session
$185 for 60 minute initial intake
*Longer sessions can be negotiated if you are an out of network client as often times we are restricted by the insurance companies appointment time policies
$140 for 60 minute session
$140 for 60 minute initial intake
*Longer sessions can be negotiated if you are an out of network client
Consider investing in yourself! If you have been in treatment for a long time and are needing to switch gears, just starting the therapeutic process but needing to “cut to the chase”, if you want a professional opinion on your mental/physical health treatment plan, you should consider investing in a treatment/lifestyle plan. You will leave the evaluation with recommendations for how best to move forward in your treatment and life!
Our office requires 24 hour cancellation notice if you are going to miss your appointment. If you cancel prior to 24 hours we will require you to make up your missed appointment within the month or you will be charged $125 for your appointment. If you cancel in less than 24 hours or no show for your appointment you will be charged $125.